Dogs ACT will present a free workshop, ‘Getting the best out of QUIZLET’ on Wednesday 19th June at their meeting room commencing at 7:30pm.
QUIZLET is a free computer based learning system used widely by Conformation Judges but may be of interest to all Members involved in other learning activities.
Many who use QUIZLET attest to its benefits and have improved their learning ability through its features:
- Students and teachers can set the learning parameters, the standard needed to be attained and the subject material;
- Different learning tools are available to suit the student’s most effective learning approach and ability;
- Through randomly generated test questions QUIZLET quantitatively measures student learning progress while drawing attention to topics where more learning is required.
The workshop format is:
- An outline of the features of QUIZLET and how it can be used to assist in learning breed standards;
- Demonstration of how to set up QUIZLET with material to be learned;
- Assistance to attendees in finding their most preferred and effective way of learning; and
- How to use QUIZLET features to most effectively learn the material and achieve desired goals.